Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilizing Set/Up sheet to pull required tooling and S/U machine.
- Manufacture products according to customer specifications utilizing blueprints.
- Ability to read a Traveler to ensure parts are correctly moved to the next Operation.
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation and area.
- Ability to produce quality parts and meet or exceed production standards.
- Accurate Labor Recording(exact qty’s a must)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to use inspection measuring tools.
- Ability to operate Press Brake and have set up skills.
- Basic Math skills (add , subtract , multiply , division)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and write job instructions in the English Language.
- Have good writing and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires standing regularly, and walking occasionally.
- Required to repeatedly use one leg to engage foot pedal/bar to cycle the stroke.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently.